Your professional development is important.
That’s why we have a Professional Development Committee working to enhance our culture by providing opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills.
You can engage at any level.
Attend a presentation on campus or join a national professional organization. This page is a great resource to help you find opportunities that fulfill your needs.
We want your ideas
- Add professional organizations and resources
- Tell us about an event
- Host a divisional training
- Serve on the committee
Connections Beyond Campus
You have colleagues all over the country, share, learn and network through national associations and publications.
Professional Development Committee Members
- Luke Jones, Director of Campus Recreation (co-chair)
- Charlie Varland, Director of the Student Involvement and Leadership Center (co-chair)
- Jessica Aston, Project Manager for Student Affairs, Office of the Vice President
- Meghan Holton, Senior Enrollment Counselor, Admissions
- Sierra Lewis, Assistant Director of Production and Compliance, Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Anna Moreshead, Assistant Dean of Students