Your professional development is important.
That’s why we have a Professional Development Committee working to enhance our culture by providing opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills.
You can engage at any level.
Attend a presentation on campus or join a national professional organization. This page is a great resource to help you find opportunities that fulfill your needs.
We want your ideas
- Add professional organizations and resources
- Tell us about an event
- Host a divisional training
- Serve on the committee
Many sessions are recorded and made available for future viewing.
Connections Beyond Campus
You have colleagues all over the country, share, learn and network through national associations and publications.
Professional Development Committee Members
- Luke Jones, Director of Campus Recreation (co-chair)
- Charlie Varland, Director of the Student Involvement and Leadership Center (co-chair)
- Jessica Aston, Executive Assistant, Office of the Vice President
- Alex Gutierrez, Associate Director for Career Development, Career Center
- Meghan Holton, Senior Enrollment Counselor, Admissions
- Sierra Lewis, Assistant Director of Production and Compliance, Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Anna Moreshead, Assistant Dean of Students